ODF Optical Fiber Distribution Frame 720 Core Unit Frame GPX-005
- Product Description
Optical fiber distribution frame (ODF) is used for terminating and distributing the main optical cable of the central office in the optical fiber communication system, which can easily realize the connection, distribution and scheduling of optical fiber lines. With the increasing degree of network integration, optical-digital hybrid distribution frames that integrate ODF, DDF, and power distribution units have emerged, which are suitable for small and medium-sized distribution of fiber-to-cell, fiber-to-building, remote modules and wireless base stations. line system.
(1) Reasonable space design for storage and routing of input optical cable loose tubes and patch cord;
(2) Welding / patch cord sub-frame design, more convenient management, large capacity and high density;
(3) Sufficient cable entry space and fixed position to meet the requirements of multiple, small core number cable entry;
(4) The cable feeding method can adopt top in and top out, top in and bottom out, bottom in and bottom out, bottom in and top out
(5) The adapter is installed at an angle of 30°;
(6) The front double doors can be selected from transparent glass or metal materials, with locks, and can be disassembled.
(7) Can meet the installation requirements of different environments;
(8) Perfect grounding device, safe and reliable;
(9) The fiber routing is clearly marked and complete, which is convenient for maintenance and management.
(1) lInsertion loss: (including adapter and pigtail) ≤ 0.3dB;
(2) lReturn loss: PC≥49dB UPC≥50dB APC≥60dB;
(3) lThe rest of the performance indicators meet the requirements of YD/T1437-2006 ODF industry standard and related industry standards.
² Telecom subscriber loop
² Fiber to the Home (FTTH)
² Cable TV
Unit frame and number of cores
4U cell frame
Number of cores
Sub-frame Technical Parameters
Sliding module tray
Tolerance + 3.0mm
lPacking method: carton packaging
lStorage temperature: -25℃～+60℃
lStorage humidity: ≤95% (30℃), no corrosive gas around
lTransportation methods: cars, trains, ships and planes, etc.
l Avoid collision, drop, direct rain and snow and sunlight exposure during transportationKey words:
- ODF Optical Fiber Distribution Frame 720 Core Unit Frame GPX-005
- fiber distribution frame